Re: Can't access components and eomodels defined in a framework

From: Benoit Cantin (bcanti..amayo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 09:33:09 EST

    Henrique Prange wrote:
    > Hi Benoit,

    Hi Henrique,

    > Does your pom.xml have the following configuration?
    >
    > <build>
    > <plugins>
    > <plugin>
    > <groupId>org.objectstyle.woproject.maven2</groupId>
    > <artifactId>maven-wolifecycle-plugin</artifactId>
    > <extensions>true</extensions>
    > </plugin>
    > </plugins>
    > <resources>
    > <resource>
    > <directory>src/main/resources</directory>
    > <targetPath>Resources</targetPath>
    > </resource>
    > <resource>
    > <directory>src/main/webserver-resources</directory>
    > <targetPath>WebServerResources</targetPath>
    > </resource>
    > </resources>
    > </build>

    First of all, thanks for your help.

    The pom.xml looks like this, except that I don't have any section for
    resources. But it seems not to be a mandatory since we solved our
    problems without it, both for our embedded eomodels and our components.

    I soon as I have time to do it, I will add a page to objectstyle wiki
    explaining how to properly package a framework containing components /
    models, and how to have a functional application depending on those
    frameworks (both in and out Eclipse).

    --
    Benoit Cantin