Re: Can't access components and eomodels defined in a framework

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 10:12:46 EST

    Just as a side note (I know nothing about Maven), but Ulrich has been
    committing maven pom.xml build files to the Project Wonder source and
    I noticed on the CVS messages that he committed some pom.xml
    additions to a bunch of Wonder frameworks in the last few days for
    ERCoreBusinessLogic which has 2 EOModel's in it aswell as java
    source. It might be worth while checking out that Wonder project to
    see how Ulrich has done it.

    HTH, Kieran