Re: Problem with WOLips

From: hans-martin.mensc..atos.de
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 11:34:57 EST

    Well, I finally got it working, but only on our slowest machine, a 1
    GHz PowerBook! There everything works fine so far, but I can't manage
    to get it working on the faster machines. On this slow machine also
    the famous WOLips bug is absent. So maybe it is related to your race
    condition?

    I will go on further with porting a real WO app to Eclipse/WOLips.

    Sad side info:
    I asked my boss to get a new MacBook Pro for WO development, cause
    the old PowerBook is so slow. I got it. But now I have to work on the
    old PowerBook again, cause its the only one WOLips is working on. I
    hope my boss is not reading this!

    Keep on your good work!