Missing required source folder: 'src'

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2007 - 14:21:55 EST

    Hi:

    A team member checked a framework into CVS. I checked it out of CVS
    (command line) and am trying to import that framework into
    Eclipse/WOLips. I am getting the following error when I import the
    framework (actually the entire project) into Eclipse/WOLips:

    Project pifModel is missing required source folder: 'src'

    But it is there. The workaround for now is to delete the 'build'
    directory from within Eclipse and then Eclipse seems to be happy. When I
    import for instance JavaWOExtensions from project Wonder into the same
    workspace, initially the same error is displayed 'missing required
    source folder', but then it continues to build the workspace and all is
    fine. I tried to diff both projects to see if I am missing any setting,
    but am unable to find anything.

    How can I avoid this 'missing required source folder' error?

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com