Re: Missing required source folder: 'src'

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2007 - 12:37:38 EST

    Michael Hast wrote on 1/18/07 2:57 PM:
    > I have it working now. But it's weird. In my workspace, I initially used
    > the CVS perspective to open the project. Later on in the process I
    > switched to command line CVS to remove stuff and re-check it out.

    Beware the wrath of Eclipse if you use the CVS CLI behind the scenes.
    That's kinda like jiggering the rows in your database behind EOF's back.
    Just like EOF works to keep the object graph in sync with the DB,
    Eclipse has special magic to keep its projects in sync with the repository.

    Typically, the way I get a WO project out of CVS into Eclipse is to use
    the CVS perspective to find a project, use the "Check out As..." option
    and select "Check out as a project configured using the New Project
    Wizard". That fires off the wizard, and there you can name the project
    and select the correct project type -- WOFramework, WOApplication, etc.

    zak.