ORA-00933 in Entity Modeler with ojdbc14.jar

From: jlecuyer (jlecuye..ac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2007 - 11:32:53 EST

    In Eclipse 3.2 (WOLips) (on mac and pc) in Entity Modeler when i clic
    on sql button and
    i select only for exemple, the "drop tables" radio selection (on an
    existing oracle table)
    the sql is:

    drop table SIMPLE_TEST_TABLE cascade constraints
    /

    on clic "execute SQL" i get:
    ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended.

    If I try in the same in EOModeler, all is OK and
    the SQL is the same:

    drop table SIMPLE_TEST_TABLE cascade constraints
    /

    no error, and the table is dropped on the pc from the mac on a local
    network.

    Help me, please
    Jean

    ______
    If I remove ojdbc14 from /Library/Java/Extensions (on the mac)
    Eclipse (and EOModeler) generate an error (driver not found)

    before going to oracle, everything ok with openbase and mysql on mac
    ___

    Configuration and version:

    mac:
    Dev. Computer: Dual 2GHz PowerPc G5, 10.4.8
    Eclipse 3.2.1
    WOLips: 2.0.0.2967
    java version "1.5.0_06"

    pc:
    oracle Express Edition 10g on Pc windows xp pro
    jdbc driver: ojdbc14.jar (10.2.0.2)
    java 1.5.0_10
    ___
    url from the model: