Re: Building Servlets Using ant?

From: Paul D Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2007 - 14:34:12 EST

    I have made modifications to WOLips to make this work better, but the
    changes I've made are not committed.

    If you want contact me off-list to get the changes. Most of it is
    documented in WOL-221 http://issues.objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-221

    The changes I made has a conflict with the latest source code.

    Paul