Re: SSDD Builds with WOLIPS

From: Paul D Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 16:24:39 EST

    Work got in the way of further research into this issue :-(

    The MacOSClassPath.txt and the MacOSServerClassPath.txt files in the
    <project>.woa/Resources/MacOS directory seem to require different
    prefixes for the <application>.jar between the SSDD deployment and
    the .woa deployment. I didn't have time to research where in the
    code I could know that the target is just the woa, vs. the next level
    of SSDD to change the output appropriately.

    The patch that I created works for DEV mode inside of Eclipse, but
    when you deploy to a server as a .woa, you have to change the path to
    the <application.jar> file in the two .txt files. The patch use to
    work for the SSDD deployments. However, the directory structures to
    the files changed so you will need to find these files in the new
    directory structure, and there is a conflict of a new change in the
    AppFormat.java file where I had **/Resources/Java/**/*.jar, the new
    code is Resources/Java/**/*.jar.

    Paul