Accessing resources in test cases

From: Logi Helgu (log..s.is)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2007 - 04:18:21 EST

    I have a unit test that needs to get data from a text file in my languge(
    lproj ) folder and I'd like to set it up without an absolute path( like
    /Developer/workspace/PROJECT/LANGUAGE.lproj/FILE.txt ).

    Since my test case is pure Java I don't have a running Application with the
    ResouceManager and I'm using BufferedReader/FileReader with the absolute
    path to the file to read its contents.

    Any ideas how I can get the resource in my test case without the absolute
    path, since I don't want the test to be dependent on the location of my
    workspace.

        With well-being and veneration,
        Logi Helgu

    Fyrirvari á tölvupósti / e-mail disclaimer