-extdirs /Library/WebObjects/Extensions -> .classpath howto?

From: Lachlan Deck (lachlan.dec..mail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 29 2007 - 21:39:14 EST

    Hi all,

    Importing another project from Xcode to Eclipse and I've hit a slight
    snag...

    I realise that WOL-68 was deemed as "Won't fix" - but that doesn't
    make any sense to me at all. The bug report in essence asked for the
    above directory to wild-card-include-jars in that folder (as it is on
    a deployment machine), not to be able to add jars individually in
    Eclipse's build-path settings.

    Fixing the ant file to compile things externally is the easy part...
    but so far as Eclipse is concerned there are packages not on the
    classpath and various Problems listed. Ugh.

    So how do we specify the equivalent of javac -extdirs /Library/
    WebObjects/Extensions in the .classpath file?

    Thanks.

    with regards,

    --

    Lachlan Deck