Re: -extdirs /Library/WebObjects/Extensions -> .classpath howto?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 00:08:59 EST

    Am 30.01.2007 um 05:29 schrieb Lachlan Deck:

    > I'm inclined to create a bug report for this... Ulrich, you closed
    > WOL-68 bug as "Won't fix". Can we re-open it?

    Not from where I stand. I think this ext dir was a totally dumb idea
    to begin with and accounts for a huge amount of problems in developer
    communication, working on a variety of projects and in deployment due
    to the missing jar versioning.

    Creating a jar framework like ERJars and putting it in version
    control looks at least to us like the way to go...

    Cheers, Anjo