Re: Help Running a Project in Eclipse/WOLips

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2007 - 17:10:59 EST

    Am 30.01.2007 um 22:57 schrieb Fred Shurtleff:

    > Not sure what you have in mind when you say "look into the value of
    > the external build root of your wobuild.properties", but my
    > wobuild.properties file does not have an 'external build root'
    > entry. Perhaps its one of the others?

    The error in question is that some part of the external build root
    handling doesn't work. Which, I have no idea, but I added an NPE
    check around it in 3801. Of course, you may crash 5 millisecs later
    with some different error at which point I'll go to sleep and leave
    the rest of the garbage to someone else to pick up :)

    Cheers, Anjo