RE: Content Assist not Working in the WOD Editor

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 17:53:11 EST

    You can configure the standard eclipse temperate stuff to generate WO
    elements. See Preferences->Web and XML->HTML template.

    I didn't find the WOD editor content assist settings in my preferences
    but WOD editing content assist does work for me and I did not change
    anything to get it to work the first time.

    J.R.