Re: [Bulk] Re: Finding EOModels

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Wed Jan 31 2007 - 22:33:38 EST

    I generally setup my projects to have BOTH. I do an initial
    deployment of a framework just so it exists, then I add it to the
    frameworks list, and also add the project reference. I then go to
    order-and-export and move the project ones ABOVE the WOFrameworks
    entry, making the eclipse project "win". The reason for this is that
    if you just have project references, WOLips currently does not deploy
    properly (it will not have the framework reference in
    MacOSClassPath.txt).