Re: Help Running a Project in Eclipse/WOLips

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2007 - 10:28:02 EST

    I'm guessing all of your entries in the update site list are to the
    old site ... Just manually make a new update site that points to
    http://webobjects.mdimension.com/wolips/nightly and update from
    that. Personally, I would toss my existing wolips plugins and
    features and do a fresh install from nightly, but that's just
    superstition.

    ms