Re: Unseen Framework?

From: William Hatch (wh7..ornell.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 12:02:46 EST

    I just ran up against this problem, but not seeing the clear answer
    and my circumstances are:

    I'm linking to external frameworks that I don't have control over;
    don't have the source and cannot recompile them. Two of these don't
    include jars, so they're not showing up as indicated in this thread.
    I'm not using Wonder (for this project, anyway;-) So, how do properly
    include these Frameworks in my project? Thanks.

    Bill