Re: Unseen Framework?

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2007 - 12:53:33 EST

    One solution would be to manufacture a jar file as Kieran details below.

    Otherwise, on the Classpath tab of the run launcher, click Advanced
    and add a Folder for the Java folder under each of the frameworks
    that have no jar files. That should work at runtime in Eclipse. I
    don't know what will get in the classpath file for command line
    (JavaMonitor) launches.

    Chuck