Build Frameworks/Applications from build script

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Tue Feb 06 2007 - 14:42:02 EST

    Hi:

    We are trying to create a build script for our new Eclipse/WOLips
    environment after converting from XCode. Back in the XCode days we used
    a shell build script that would CVS checkout the code, cd into each
    XCode project, install it, zip up the framework or application and FTP
    it. We had it setup that we could build (and FTP) the entire APP, which
    had multiple frameworks and applications. Is there an easier, or easy
    way to do that now that we have the ant build.xml file?

    As said earlier, our build script checks out the code and runs the build
    on that checked out version. We are running into problems with
    Eclipse/WOLips, because we are not checking into CVS the
    woproject/ant.classpaths.wo.wolocalroot
    woproject/ant.classpaths.wo.wosystemroot files. We are not checking them
    in, because each time a developer imports a project, those files gets
    changed, because each machine has sometimes different files in
    wolocalroot and wosystemroot. Is there a way that those files don't get
    changed when a developer imports a project into the workspace?

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com