Re: JProfiler: NoClassDefFoundError: com/jprofiler/integrations/eclipse/A/B

From: Marc Guenther (yod..chli.ch)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2007 - 07:53:10 EST

    I should search through my email archive more thoroughly. Just found
    the following reply from Ulrich to Mike:

    > You're using the source code of the JProfiler plugin. Switch to the
    > obfuscated version. (The one from the JProfiler distribution.)
    > Don't forget to patch that version.
    >
    > Ingo from the JProfiler team said that they remove the obfuscation
    > for the required class in the next bugfix release.
    >
    > Uli
    > Am 27.09.2006 um 22:58 schrieb Mike Schrag
    >> When I attempt to profile a WO app with JProfiler, I get the
    >> following failure with 3395:
    >>
    >> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jprofiler/integrations/eclipse/
    >> A/B

    So if I understand this correctly, the current JProfiler release is
    using a non obfuscated version, but the WOLips plugin still relies on
    the old obfuscated one? Which means someone has to dive into the
    WOLips source and fix this? Which I could do, but only tomorrow, and
    then my evaluation license will be expired. I better try to find an
    old JProfiler version.

    Marc