someone using ojdbc14.jar (oracle xp) with success ?

From: jlecuyer (jlecuye..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 05:07:30 EST

    someone using ojdbc14.jar (oracle xp) with success ?

    With Eclipse and "Entity modeler" :sql generate and execute ?
    I have a ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended.

    It's ok with EOModeler app;

    It's ok also with other database (MySql or OpenBase) and Entity modeler.

    other mailing list message ref.: Entity modeler error ? (sql and
    oracle), please help me (2nd post)

    my setup:
    mac:
    Dev. Computer: Dual 2GHz PowerPc G5, 10.4.8
    Eclipse 3.2.1
    WOLips: 2.0.0.3702
    java version "1.5.0_06"
    pc:
    oracle Express Edition 10g on Pc windows xp pro
    jdbc driver: ojdbc14.jar (10.2.0.2)
    java 1.5.0_10

    Jean