Re: Entity modeler error ? (sql and oracle), please help me (2nd post)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 08:27:50 EST

    Just committed -- sql generation splits on ; OR / now ... oracle's
    just too good to use ; as a separator like every other database on
    earth, i guess.

    The code is not currently checking the type of db you have, so
    hopefully this does not cause problems for other db's scripts, but I
    couldn't think of an example that would.