Silly questions

From: Pascal Robert (prober..s.ca)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2007 - 09:05:31 EST

    So I'm finally looking at WOLips and Eclipse. I do have two questions :

    1) why does WO components are created with the HTML 3.2 doctype
    instead of HTML 4 ? I guess it's because of WO 5.2 who also used
    this doctype ?

    2) The "Resouces" folder contains the "Properties", but Eclipse don't
    display it (no arrow in front of the folder name), I have to use the
    Finder to open it in a text editor. Normal ?