Re: [Wonder-disc] New D2W project - problem

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 00:07:53 EST

    Some more info about that:

    On 11.02.2007, at 21:24, Guido Neitzer wrote:

    > 1. Created a framework with my EOModel and the EO classes

    And *bang*. EOModeler couldn't find the Prototypes model in that
    framework. I created a new Framework (not a Wonder Framework but a
    WebObjects framework), added the Prototypes.framework, copied the
    model. EOModeler found the prototypes.

    > 2. Created a look framework with the Perl script from Wonder

    Yeah, I excluded that, no real change.

    > When I start the app, all default assignments are missing, like, all
    > properties are set to use ERDEditDatePopup.

    This happens also when I create a very easy test app, with an easy
    model, it does not happen when I create a standard D2W app (same app,
    but not inheriting ERXApplication, ... and not binding to the Wonder
    frameworks).

    Something is bad here, but I don't know what it is.

    cug