Re: Re3: Entity modeler error ? (sql and oracle), please help me (2nd post)

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2007 - 15:41:56 EST

    Looks like the build has been failing:

    java:
         [javac] Compiling 5 source files to /Volumes/DevStorage/Users/
    wolips_build/woproject/temp/classes
         [javac] /Volumes/DevStorage/Users/wolips_build/woproject/wolips/
    jprofiler/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching/java/org/
    objectstyle/wolips/jprofiler/launching/
    JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:57:
    package com.jprofiler.integrations.eclipse.internal does not exist
         [javac] import
    com.jprofiler.integrations.eclipse.internal.ProfilingSession;
         [javac] ^
         [javac] /Volumes/DevStorage/Users/wolips_build/woproject/wolips/
    jprofiler/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching/java/org/
    objectstyle/wolips/jprofiler/launching/
    JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:67:
    cannot resolve symbol
         [javac] symbol : class ProfilingSession
         [javac] location: class
    org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching.JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicati
    onLaunchConfigurationDelegate
         [javac] private ProfilingSession profilingSession;
         [javac] ^
         [javac] /Volumes/DevStorage/Users/wolips_build/woproject/wolips/
    jprofiler/plugins/org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching/java/org/
    objectstyle/wolips/jprofiler/launching/
    JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicationLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:71:
    cannot resolve symbol
         [javac] symbol : variable ProfilingSession
         [javac] location: class
    org.objectstyle.wolips.jprofiler.launching.JProfilerWOJavaLocalApplicati
    onLaunchConfigurationDelegate
         [javac] profilingSession =
    ProfilingSession.createProfilingSession(this,
         [javac] ^
         [javac] 3 errors

    Hey Ulrich -- I saw you fixed the jar files for this recently. Is
    this my stuff not updating properly, or is this a real error?