Re: Customizing the .wo template

From: Jake Fisher (fisherj..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2007 - 16:22:56 EST

    Michael,

    I took a quick look at the java and as far as the getters for WOLIPS
    Context the following are available:

    public String getPackageName()
    public boolean getCreatePackageDeclaration()
    public String getComponentName()
    public boolean getCreateBodyTag()
    public String getAdaptorName()
    public String getProjectName()
    public String getAntFolderName()

    These are for the most part set from or by the New Component wizard
    and made available to the template engine through WOLipsContext.java.
    Except for getAntFolderName which is buried somewhere in the project
    wizards.

    I see references to also looking in
    System.use.home/Library/WOLips/Templates for custom templates but I am
    not sure if how/if it actually looks there.

    I had once thought about trying to extend the templates functionality
    for WOLips this at least gives me a chance to look at it again . Note
    look at again probably means within the next few weeks :- ( .

    ~jake