Generating EO Model using EOF API

From: JR Ruggentaler (JR.Ruggentale..pv.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 11:53:28 EST

    I have an existing DB schema and I would like to generate and EO Model
    from my schema using the EOF APIs. Does anyone have and example of doing
    this or know of documentation to do this? I don't have a Mac and I don't
    run any of the WO tools (EOModeler...) so I would just like to use the
    EOF APIs. I can edit the resulting model using Entity Modeler or a text
    editor.

    Thanks!
    J.R.