Re: Question on JARs

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2007 - 12:49:59 EST

    No they are not listed there, however the Framework is checked if I
    right click the 'WO Frameworks' resource and select Configure...

    I followed the instructions here:
    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Add+a+Framework
    +Dependency

    The framework in question is in /Library and has been working fine.
    The framework was built in Eclipse, installed and has been used by an
    XCode app in dev and deployment up until now. The framework has a
    half dozen java classes and 5 3rd party jars.

    Is the project build path configuration *only* for the purpose of
    building and running inside Eclipse?

    So should I just add a reference to the paths 4 jars that are
    *inside* the framework project's Libraries directory in the build
    path configuration?

    -Kieran