Re: Workspace weirdness question

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 14:51:24 EST

    Oh shoot! I feel like a real dummy now! OK, now I remember ....
    earlier, I wanted to delete a WOComponent, so I clicked one of the
    WOComponent files in Package Explorer, then selected them all in the
    "Related" view, then right-clicked them and selected "Show in
    Navigator" (thinking Package Explorer in my head still of course) so
    I could delete all the WOComponent's files..... I did not realize I
    had opened a different view.

    Thanks Chuck. Please expect to see more stupid questions from me over
    the next few months as I discover Eclipse's treasures!

    Regards, Kieran

    PS. Is there a quicker way to delete all of a WOComponent (API, HTML,
    Java, WOD, WOO, WO) in one gesture?