Re: Customizing the .wo template

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2007 - 16:57:10 EST

    Hi All:

    So there is hope. WOOOHOOO !!! Is it possible to get the source code?
    Where do I check it out? I tried to follow the steps in
    "http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Eclipse+Team+Project+Set"
    but when I imported the file, I got the following error:

    Projects for repository type
    org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core.svnnature could not be loaded as
    the type could not be found.

    I tried to import the WOProjectWOLipsTeamProjectSet.psf.

    I also tried the steps in the Eclipse->Help->Help Contents - WOLips User
    Guide->Template Engine creating the MyContext.xml file defining the
    <name>Some Name</name> attribute. But the code inside the template
    ${MyContext.getRootElement().getChild("name").getText()} did not get
    replaced. Does this feature still work? I placed MyContext.xml into
    ~/Library/WOLips

    Michael.