Re: deployment task

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2007 - 13:46:01 EST

    embedding is nice, but how can I control what is embedded?

    For example, the project wonder frameworks are linked from a special
    folder (not /Library/Frameworks/) and I want not to
    embed them also.

    Am 20.02.2007 um 19:30 schrieb Mike Schrag:

    > Embedding frameworks is TOTALLY the way to go ... It makes life so
    > much easier.
    >
    > On Feb 20, 2007, at 1:24 PM, Kieran Kelleher wrote:
    >
    >> Probably there are a few different practices, however the
    >> tutorials have an info on linking to the frameworks in your
    >> workspace and there is also info showing how to embed frameworks
    >> in final deployment build:
    >> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Debug+Code+in+a
    >> +Framework
    >> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Project+Wonder
    >> +woa+with+Linked+Source
    >> http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/Embedding
    >> +WOFrameworks
    >>
    >> On Feb 20, 2007, at 12:51 PM, André Koppany wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> how you handle your applications with linked projects for
    >>> deployment?
    >>>
    >>> At the moment I build every project (=framework) and install it
    >>> to /Library/Frameworks
    >>> than I relinked these frameworks to the application.
    >>>
    >>> How you guys handle this?
    >>>
    >>> thanks,
    >>> André

    André Koppany Bertholdstr. 21
    mackoy consulting 80809 München
    koppan..ackoy.de Tel. +49/(0)89/3402 - 90 66