Unable to get height/width information for image

From: Sean (sean71..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 14:26:55 EST

    When launching my WOApplication from eclipse I get the following error
    message

    <WOImage>: could not get height/width information for image at
    /cgi-bin/WebObjects/NewTicketTracker.woa/wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_images%2Fsignin.gif
    / images/signin.gif / null

    I have the images under the WebServerResources/images directory
    What could be causing this issue ?

    From .html

    <webobject name="ImageButton1">

    From .wod