Re: Unable to get height/width information for image

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 16:12:10 EST

    Hi:

    We are getting the same error message now that we are starting to
    migrate all of our base frameworks to be editable in Eclipse. I saw an
    older message from "JR Ruggentaler" from 2003 and no solution was
    presented. Is there a solution to this problem?

    Michael.

    --
    Tel: (520) 572-9410
    Desert Sky Software: www.desertsky.com