Re: Unable to get height/width information for image

From: Michael Hast (mhas..esertsky.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2007 - 16:44:52 EST

    Thanks. I have not tried that, but here is what happened and how I
    resolve it.

    I added images to the project, refreshed the project. The images got
    right away put into the build/myFramework.framework/WebServerResources/
    folder. I did not restart the application, but rather I refreshed the
    page and the images did not show up. After restarting the application
    they show up. That works for me.

    Michael.