Re: Error on opening WOComponent

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 09:38:46 EST

    OK, now that I deleted the top level copy and also deleted the build
    folder, I now get this error when running the app:
    Feb 26 09:34:17 DemographyExample[50440] (ERXNSLogLog4jBridge.java:
    45) DEBUG NSLog -
    <com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentDefinition> No template
    found for component Main at "file:/Users/kieran/DevProjects/
    eclipseworkspace/DemographyExample/build/DemographyExample.woa".

    But the files are really there in the build bundle (see pic) ....
    this is really puzzling me.