Re: Entitiy Modeler problem

From: Guido Neitzer (list..vent-s.net)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2007 - 11:35:19 EST

    On 26.02.2007, at 08:26, Guido Neitzer wrote:

    > I have a model here, where EntityModeler does not save any changes
    > to my delete rules for relationships.
    >
    > Is there any known problem with that? I can open the model, edit
    > it, save it, close it, open it again and the changes have not been
    > saved.

    Okay, more details:

    It does save changes to the attributes. When I change an attribute
    and a delete rule, it does save the attribute, and it does not save
    the delete rule.

    And it is not limited to one EOModel, I tested with other models and
    other workspaces, same result.

    I updated to the latest version of WOLips, no change. I don't see
    problems regarding that in the errors view.

    Any hints?

    cug