Re: Problem with Allows Null not saving in Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2007 - 17:31:55 EST

    I assume you mean Entity Modeler :)

    I just committed a fix for this ... Sorry about that. It would
    appear that any time you had a prototyped boolean value that changed
    in the prototyped attribute and then changed BACK to the original
    prototyped value, it would not preserve it (it was calling map.remove
    (value) instead of map.remove(key)).