wo tips

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sat Mar 03 2007 - 08:39:32 EST

    For anyone who's interested, I just setup a "wotips" Google Group
    (http://groups.google.com/group/wotips). Lots of times I (and I know
    other folks do too) run across cool things in WebObjects, Eclipse,
    Xcode, WOLips, Wonder, or whatever that people might not be aware of,
    but I always think "I hate to just post this to the Wonder list,
    because maybe people on woproject-dev or WO-dev who don't use Wonder
    might think about starting to use Wonder if they saw this" (or any
    permutation of WO words in that sentence).

    wotips is where I'm going to start putting these things. So if it's
    WO related or just vaguely WO related (but cool) and it maybe doesn't
    fit exactly in the other groups, this is the place. I considered a
    blog, but I figured other people probably have things to post also,
    and discussion is easier on a mailing list. So if you are interested
    in random interesting WO-related things, join and feel free to post
    if you find something cool. I have a bit of a backlog of things I've
    been wanting to post about, but I'll try to spread them out some :)

    ms