Re: handy things

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2007 - 14:37:57 EST

    Yeah I included this point in the post to wotips when I wrote a
    little more about the parser. It turns out that it's mostly a
    historical thing. Helper functions came first and then inline
    bindings, but they use the same custom template parser
    (WOHelperFunctionHTMLTemplateParser). For the most part you can just
    not use helper functions and you won't really be affected much by this.

    ms