Re: weird compile error

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2007 - 09:22:50 EST

    FFIW, I stopped using the Eclipse/Ant/woproject stuff ages ago.

    As it doesn't happen too often that you add or remove frameworks, you
    can't really order the frameworks, you run into all sorts of weird
    errors when building, you can't easily embed things and so on, I only
    use the bundles="Foo/Bar" syntax with values coming out of
    build.properties.

    This solves all of the issues above at the price of one (at most two)
    lines in this file and having to remember to change them when I
    change classpaths.

    Also, the supplied templates need to be edited anyway as you quite
    likely need soem configuration, so it's not such a big deal.

    Cheers, Anjo