Re: Moving pages/components out of default packages for WebObjects 5.2.4

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 16:36:42 EST

    This make sense.

    The current mechanism for loading component will only find them
    outside of a bundle is the fully qualified class name is equal to the
    component name. In practice this means that packages are not
    supported outside of a bundle.

    Your best bet is to place all you components in bundle. You can jar
    the bundle and it will work fine but it must be in a bundle.

    Pierre