Making changes in an EOModel

From: Brian Majewski (bria..ite9.com)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2007 - 17:41:14 EST

    Greetings,

    Excuse my relative newness to WO- I'm glad this project is around to
    help ease the learning curve.

    I created a project following the tutorials and everything is fine. I
    added a simple EOModel that I reverse engineered from an existing
    database.

    On one of my entities, I neglected to change the class name from
    com.webobjects.eocontrol.EOGenericRecord to my specific class name.

    For the initial roundtrips of development it was fine, but as I
    realized my mistake, I went back to the Entity Modeler perspective,
    made the change, and re ran the EOGenerator step.

    Unfortunately, the application now complains that it can't find an
    EOClassDescription for the new class. If I change the definition back
    to EOGenericRecord, it resumes working.

    Any pointers would be appreciated.

    Thanks,