components with incorrect error labels

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 09:39:42 EST

    Occasionally, I find the Package Explorer will label one of my
    WOComponent files as containing errors when there are none. Here's a
    screen shot:

            http://cobweb.dartmouth.edu/~zburke/error.png

    The errors can show up even in components where no changes have been
    made. Running validation doesn't help, nor does cleaning and
    rebuilding. Are validation errors cached somewhere? Is there a way
    to kick the cache?

    zak.