Re: components with incorrect error labels

From: Zak Burke (zdbw..artmouth.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 11:01:27 EST

    Mike Schrag wrote on 3/8/07 9:47 AM:
    > What does Problems View show?

    Aha. My bad. I do have an error: there's a binding in the .html file
    that isn't in the .wod file.

    I missed this for two reasons:

    1. I had a poorly defined filter on the error messages that was
        masking things from the Problems View.

    2. Neither the .html nor the .wod pane show the red x error bubble
        icon. I kinda expected the .html pane should show an error since
        it points to an undefined binding, just like a call to
        SomeClass.undefinedMethod() would.

    But really, the problem was my stupid filter in (1). Sorry to bother
    you with problems that aren't your problems.

    zak.