Re: components with incorrect error labels

From: Q (qdola..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2007 - 17:27:15 EST

    On a similar note, I have a problem with the WOComponent editor that
    if I have WOD errors, fix them and save, the previously flagged
    errors won't go away until I make a change to the HTML and save
    again. The reverse is also true, if I introduce an error into the
    bindings and save, the component editor won't flag a problem until I
    have also edited the HTML. It's like the WOD file isn't being
    validated unless the HTML has changed.

    --
    Seeya...Q

    Quinton Dolan - qdola..mail.com Gold Coast, QLD, Australia Ph: +61 419 729 806