Problem running a WebObects application

From: Francis Labrie (francis.labri..moguli.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2007 - 23:14:50 EST

    Hi,

    I was able to build and run a WebObjects application from Eclipse up
    to recently. I've added some resources (EOModel, etc.) and now I can
    still build, but I just can't run or debug this application in
    Eclipse anymore, I always get a NoClassDefFoundError:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/
    webobjects/foundation/NSCoding
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.findBootstrapClass(Native Method)
            [...]

    It seems Eclipse / WOLips just can't find JavaFoundation.framework.
    I've checked my "build.properties", my "build.xml" and my "woproject"
    files, and all seems ok. I've deleted both "build" and "dist"
    directory, and rebuilt the application, without success.

    Strangely, I can run my application int the "dist" directory from the
    command line without error.

    Does someone have an idea about the way to fix this problem? Thanks.

    Kind regards,

    --
    Francis Labrie
    Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, Québec, Canada