Re: EOGenerator Replacement

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 11:13:54 EDT

    WOGen has been available for the last 5 (?) years and *is* an
    EOGenerator replacement. And in fact is uses Velocity templates
    (which is also my preference over WO tags in this case).

    http://wiki.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WOGen

    IIRC there were some complaints about this or that feature missing
    from it, but well, it can be added. And if there are volunteers to
    upgrade it to Cayenne 2.0 backend, it can take advantage of the much
    improved template extension mechanism in the new Cayenne.

    Andrus