Re: EOGenerator Replacement

From: John Huss (johnthus..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 12 2007 - 12:21:31 EDT

    Does this integrate with WOLips as well as EOGenerator does, like
    automatically re-generating when the model changes? Is there an
    editor like there is for the .eogen files?

    I'd like to try it, but I'm not that familiar with ant; I can't seem
    to get it working. Could someone provide a complete build.xml or
    maybe a sample project?

    John