Re: EOModel problem

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Fri Mar 16 2007 - 08:59:57 EDT

    Here's what the new Entity Modeler that I'm just now committing will
    show in a case that would throw the same exception you originally
    found (in this case, I deleted index.eomodeld). Quite a bit nicer.
    It took a little finagling to get it to behave this way, but it
    wasn't too bad. Note that most of the icons here (though you can't
    see all of them very clearly in this shot) are Andrew Lindesay's
    great new icon set. A few are still my ugly hacks, but he's going to
    replace those also.