Re: Localization and components in a separate directory

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 11:47:58 EDT

    Hi,

    Replying to my own post:

    I figure this is due to the way resources are located while in rapid
    turnaround mode. I'm having a similar problem with a custom property
    file that is loaded on startup - and not being found if it's not in
    the project root.

    The WOResourceManager documentation states:

    "Note that if you use Project Builder (rather than ProjectBuilderWO)
    and you add a folder of resources, they must be added as Folder
    References. This allows WOResourceManager to find them in rapid
    turnaround mode."

    Is there a way to emulate "Folder References" with WOLips? Should
    this work if generation of the xcodeproj file is turned on (it
    doesn't for me, but...)? Are others keeping components or resources
    in subfolders?

    cheers

    Fabian