Re: Localization and components in a separate directory

From: Fabian Peters (lists.fabia..-lumo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2007 - 13:16:34 EDT

    Hi Kieran,

    Am 19.03.2007 um 18:01 schrieb Kieran Kelleher:

    > Quick guess: Copy or diff/merge the build.xml file form a newly
    > created temporary Project Wonder template framework project.

    Thanks for your reply! The problem shows during development, not
    deployment. When WOCaching is disabled, resources are to be located
    straight in the project folder:

    "Application project found: Will locate resources in '/Users/fabian/
    Documents/workspace/myApp' rather than '/Users/fabian/Documents/
    workspace/myApp/build/myApp.woa'"

    And in myApp.woa it does find resources, but not when they are in
    subfolders. The files are correctly included in the myApp.woa - but
    that's not getting searched.

    cheers

    Fabian